Monday

far too friendly

They tell you not to joke around when you go through security at an airport.  Don't talk about bombs, knives, guns, or make jokes with the security personnel.  Take off your shoes, drop your keys in the grey bucket, and don't make a ruckus.
Apparently, the TSA agents themselves have different instructions.
I handed him my ID and boarding pass.  He raised one eyebrow when he looked at it and checked it several times.  
"Your name is Molly Malone?"
"Yes, sir."  I replied, praying my name wasn't on some list of "most wanted bloody violent terrorists" somewhere.
"Molly Malone?"
"Yes?"  I was becoming less sure of myself at this point.
"Hm."  He frowned at it, then looked up at me.
Then he smirked.  
"There's a great bar called Molly Malone's here."  He handed back my ID, laughing at my worry-ridden expression.  "Check it out sometime."